Wii to HDMI Converter Compatible with Full HD Device, PORTHOLIC Wii HDMI Adapter with 3,5mm Audio Jack&HDMI Output for Nintendo Wii,Wii U,HDTV,Monitor-Supports All Wii Display Modes 480P,NTSC 480I
- ❤️【Buy with Confidence】Your warranty begins working as soon as you place an order. All Portholic products are fully tested before we put our name to them. But If you receive an defective one (like wavy lines, no sound/picture) or you have any problems with the adapter, please contact us in the first place to get efficient customer service for replacement or other assistance.
- 👍【Fantastic Gaming Experience】With brand new decoder chip, advanced signal processing with great precision, colors and resolution will be provided.The picture is exquisite and stable with no blurring,no fuzzy lines or lag, which ensures you a better game experience.Note: The picture is the new version. Please no worry if you receive old version, the function is the same.
- 🔌【Plug and Play】Super easy to operate.No setting and no need to install the drivers. Just simply hook it up the Wii and plug the HDMI directly into the monitor and BOOM enjoying the games with optimal viewing. NOTE: some devices’ auto-setting of screen resolution is 480i instead of 480p, which may not support games at 240p/480i over HDMI. If you switch to 480p mode they may work over HDMI.
- 🎮【Small in Size】PORTHOLIC Wii to HDMI Adapter with size of 6 x 3 x 1.9cm, is smaller than a Zippo. Small but powerful. It does not occupy any space on your table by hooking up the back of Wii. No more tangling cords, just one cable.
- 🎧【Extra Audio Jack】Although HDMI output provides audio output, an extra 3.5mm audio jack allows you to connect a speaker or headphone. Even the night owls can enjoy playing in the midnight and no need to worry about disturbing others.
The PORTHOLIC Wii to HDMI Converter is not an upscaler.
The MAXIMUM native resolution of Wii is analog out 480i or 480p depending on the cable you use, which means the adapter will NOT magically turn your games into 720p or 1080p.
Instead the converter will use the component analog 480p video signal and turn it into digital information to be send through the HDMI cable so as to help Will be functioned in 720/1080p device with better viewing.
Make sure your cable is a HDMI A Male to A Male Cable and the connected monitor has HDMI ports!
It will NOT be compatible with HDMI to mini HDMI Cable, HDMI to VGA Cable and HDMI to DVI Cable. Otherwise there be no sound, no picture, no signal or other incompatible situations.
**If the connected monitor has no audio output, please use the extra 3.5mm audio jack to connect a speaker or headphone.
**The setting of monitor resolution should be in conformity with Wii resolution or set as auto.
For example, if Wii is in 16:9 ratio, then the connected monitor should be in 16:9 ratio as well, which ensures you the optimal experience.
When you install the device and start it,due to the incompatibility of the device to some terminals, please contact our customer service promptly for return if the following problems arise.
2.No picture display, no sound.
3.Have picture no sound or have sound no picture
Power consumption: Below 2W
Supported Video input Mode: Includes all the display modes of the Wii console (NTSC 480i 480p, PAL 576i)
Supported HDMI output Mode: Outputs pure digital HDMI video/audio signals
Input Connector: Wii AV Multi Out Plug
Output Connectors: HDMI Connector & 3.5mm Stereo Audio Jack
1x Wii to HDMI Converter
1x User Manual
1x Warranty Card
If there are diagonal lines(wavy lines/red lines), please contact us first.
List Price: $ 19.99
Price: $ 10.99
- Share a display with HDMI connection, a USB keyboard and mouse, with 2 USB computers
- Up to 1080P HD
- Port switching via remote switch button, 3-button USB mouse or hotkeys
- IOGEAR’s DynaSyncTM reads and remembers the monitor’s parameters (EDID) on direct HDMI connection (no adapters used)
- Hotkeys allows independent KVM and audio switching between computers
- Power-On Detection; firmware upgradable; 2.1 audio support
- Firmware upgradable
- Keyboard emulation can be disabled to support gaming keyboard’s special keys.
- USB 2.0 Peripheral Sharing via mouse port. Connect a powered USB Hub to expand your USB connectivity
IOGEAR’s GCS62HU is a 2-Port HD cable KVM switch with audio that charts revolutionary new ground in KVM functionality by combining advanced High Definition and USB 2.0 technology. It enables effortless control over 2 HD devices or computers using a single USB keyboard, USB mouse and high definition monitor or HDTV. This advanced HD KVMP can increase efficiency and save equipment cost for applications where HD resolutions, large or widescreen HD monitors are used and required such as: Desktop Publishing/Graphic Design/Video Editing, Digital Home Entertainment, High-End Gaming, where high video resolution (1080p HD) is demanded IOGEAR’s 2-Port HD KVM Switch supports HD digital inputs from:, Home/Office Computers/Laptops, HTPC’s (Home Theater PC’s) Game Consoles, such as PS3 Connect your high definition display or HDTV (flat panel, plasma, DLP, digital TV’s). It is also equipped with IOGEAR’s DynaSync* technology which reads and remembers the monitor’s parameters (EDID) eliminating any delays or change in video resolution when switching between, or booting computers. For added convenience the GCS62HU features USB 2.0 peripheral sharing via the mouse port; connect a powered USB Hub to expand your USB connectivity**. The 2-Port HD Cable KVM Switch with Audio is a simple plug-n-play out-of-box solution, including all of the necessary cabling required to fit your needs. *IOGEAR’s DynaSync provides the EDID support for Windows 7 **Mouse emulation must be disabled for this feature to function correctly
List Price: $ 57.80
Price: $ 57.80